Wednesday 15 February 2012

On Iben Rønn Christensen

Some of you might remember our showing of the performance 27 Twenty-seven, in late August/early September 2011.
Once again we managed to catch the eyes of the news-reporters and just a few days ago I looked through those old news-papers again.

We are soon about to meet up again, dancer Helene Brøndsted, Director Iben Rønn Christensen and myself to start rehearsals on this magnificent performance again.
( I loved every part of the rehearsals, which is why I say Magnificent, they made me remember why I became a dancer, not that I was ever in doubt, but it felt real and good!!!) 

And because we are soon about to meet up again I thought I'd quote Iben here on some of her thoughts on the performance;

"When you turn 27, there is a requirement to maintain a certain adulthood. We get a responsibility, and there are some dreams which can rupture in respect to the playful element. This performance presents reflections on age, dreams and expectations to life"
 - Iben Rønn Christensen

Hope you are all well out there

Love, Julie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to connect the art scenes...

We, who are a part of Filomusi Productions, wish to expand the art scene of Aarhus and connect despite of genres? And as we might have some ideas it is commonly known that 2 brains think better than one, so we are always keen to hear about ideas that can help us connect. If you're out there and have an idea as to how music, theater, videography, dance, art and poetry can become one, write us and we will take it in to consideration on our next board meeting.

Thank You