Saturday 14 January 2012

Still going strong:)

In silence I think to my self - if yesterdays deeds make tomorrow stronger, a wise man said that for every cause we create, an affect will come.
And a lot of causes were created in 2011. A lot of thoughts, beginnings, yes even in 2010 magic happened.
2010 was when we started this company. And soon we will have our 2nd anniversary.
I for one can't wait - that's for sure!

Knowing that this might come a little late - but as they say 'better late than never' I wish you a wonderful beginning of the new year - I feel that great things will happen in 2012:)

In a few weeks, Helene, Iben and I will go into our thinking box, and develop the performance '27' into a full night adventure.
Moreover I am talking with 2 other choreographers on 2 different pieces AND we've received funding for yet another piece, also a full-night performance, where there will be live music on stage:)
Last but not least we've been ask to perform with 2 poets, dancing to their wonderful poetry.
If everything that happens, happens because of causes we've previously made - I think we did pretty good in 2010 and 2011, and I hope we'll do just as good in 2012 - I can't wait!!!

May you have a wonderful weekend:)
Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to connect the art scenes...

We, who are a part of Filomusi Productions, wish to expand the art scene of Aarhus and connect despite of genres? And as we might have some ideas it is commonly known that 2 brains think better than one, so we are always keen to hear about ideas that can help us connect. If you're out there and have an idea as to how music, theater, videography, dance, art and poetry can become one, write us and we will take it in to consideration on our next board meeting.

Thank You